Thursday, July 9, 2009

Work?

Once I met a man who was giving a group of us a tour of the United Nations. He claimed he had never “worked” in his life. He had been fortunate enough to always have jobs he enjoyed so they had never been work.

Not all of us are that fortunate. I know I’ve definitely had to work at some jobs over the course of my life. Now though, happily I can understand what he meant. From my first explorations into social networking as a career, it was exciting and fun. I’ve met wonderful people and made good friends. I found a challenge in the learning and the doing that won’t get old quickly. Now that I’m actually working in this field I can say “I’m not working any longer.”

The enthusiasm I bring to my work helps clients use social networking to build their businesses with confidence and ease. What a wonderful thing a win-win situation is!

No comments:

Post a Comment