Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We Are The Artists Who Create Our Lives

We are all artists of our own lives. No matter how much we dress alike or act alike, we are still unique expressions of the life force in our world. As Martha Graham wrote, “There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. If you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and be lost. The world will not have it.”

If we chose to accept that she is right, there is a responsibility that we have to express our uniqueness in our lives. Forces in the world today are attempting to make us smaller, more closed in, more fearful. I have found that by going into myself I can connect with an inner knowledge that supports me in growing and developing my own uniqueness. I see the world differently, more creatively. There are more possibilities.
There is more joy. I bring that joy and creativity to my work. If I can help you achieve the same ends please let me know.

Judie Fouchaux
Creative Crosse Roads
415-331-6672
www.jfouchaux@gmail.comhttp://jfouchaux.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment